Monday, August 25, 2008

Maya Road is in the House



I love these lil keychains from Maya Road!! They are made of chipboard and Maya Road also has a stamp set that matches them perfectly! I used a Technique Tuesday alphabet stamp set for the lettering and just look how cute they are! The actually TT stamps have words within the letter -- like G has genuine, gallant, girl, giggle, give, glorious within the letter. I also had a "Z is for" zebra chipboard card, but Vandy (my husband) swiped it up to send to our daughter in the PeaceCorp .. in Africa!!! I couldn't be upset with him, he obviously was showing good taste in his decision of selecting one of my new creations. (lol)

Katie has created a darlin cupcake book (another Maya Road product) out of the large cupcake mini book for an upcoming class in September which is adorable! You might want to check out the website and get registered for her class, it will fill up fast .... and speaking of filling up fast, can you believe the Boys of Summer will be here in two weeks? It is going to be a blast!!!! Get signed up before all the spaces are gone, this weekend won't last long! I am so jazzed about hanging out with these guys for a number of reasons. They are easy on the eyes for one (giggling). Secondly, they are so creative with the product that My Mind's Eye puts out and we are getting all new product early because we booked this amazing weekend for all of you! And last, but not least, I get to spend the weekend with my favorite livelovescrap ladies and that is always a treat for me! So, get registered so we can play together on the 5th and 6th of September!

1 comment:

Stephanie Christian said...

Thanks for sharing the cute cards. You can bet that I will be buying some of the stuff to make my own this weekend! Can't wait!