Tuesday, February 17, 2009

around the house

thought i would share a few snaps of some things around my home.it is a work in progress and in all honesty... i am ready to sell this place and find my dream {cottage}... someday. in my studio.
flowers from my dear dad. such a thoughtful man {love}


a little collage for my bathroom. i was sick of the plain walls and wanted something to see while taking a bath


peeking down from upstairs. yep, my floors are painted white


recently finished extra room. my fabric was overflowing my studio...now it has its own room

another collage. this one graces my bedside with its presence.

a favorite find for my super huge obsession {bedding} . love this old attic staircase. it is just right.


how cute is he? i don't get cutesy for holidays...but he made the list for a simple showing of Easter spirit.


and him? well he is {the owl}. a present from one of my dearest friends. and the new logo for live.love.scrap. as we make our new move and transformation

No comments: