Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The big MOVE

Isn't this card cute? It was created using NEW Cosmo Cricket paper, lovely silk ribbon from the shop and sweet BASIC GREY stamps. Stop by the store to pick up these items, ALSO.... I now have items in my shop at etsy.com (the place for all things vintage and handmade)!
Feel free to stop in there and shop too
polkadotowl.etsy.com
AND BY THE WAY...

We are getting closer and closer to finalizing details of our live.love.scrap BIG MOVE! We met with the building owner yesterday to hammer out more details and we should be able to announce the LOCATION soon! I do have a few details I can announce:

1. Our GRAND OPENING is tentatively scheduled for MAY 9, 2009!


2. I am so INSPIRED I can hardly stand it!


3. We are going to be even BETTER than ever!


4. We have some amazing VINTAGE displays on order that everyone will LOVE!

No comments: