Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This weekend



This weekend is the "Spill your heart out CROP" at livelovescrap! I am so excited for this event! We are going to have lots of sweet treats to snack on... and tons of fun! I will be doing a few fun things at the crop to prepare you for this upcoming holiday of VALENTINES DAY:

1. We will be making 2 cards. You will learn some new techniques, INCLUDING the one above... which is making these delicious dimensional flowers!

2. I will have 2 other projects out for display for INSPIRATION to complete a wonderful gift for your honey. One will be a layout, that can be mounted to chipboard or canvas and hung! (if you are interested in this idea, come with 1-2 large photos (5x7 or 6x8). Another project will be a small mini album... bring about 10 photos for this one. I will be doing mine in all black&white. You can do whatever you wish!

1 comment:

cupcake studio said...

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :) Yours is just lovely...so glad to have found you! I'll have to pull out my Ohio map...I think Fairborn is a couple hours away...but if I'll keep it on my day-trip list. Enjoy your weekend!