Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day. Take this time to show those around you how much you care! I wanted to share with you some sweet little things I recently found/completed:
I love this music sheet booklet. I found it at Bittersweet Antiques here in town. The stripes in the background are so amazing! I am really on a huge stripe kick right now.

I quickly scanned in some layouts for you. These are showing as 8x11's...but are actually 12x12's. I am working from home today and the big scanner is at the shop. But you get the idea. Tip: I have been using left over fabric on my layouts for added texture. Quite lovely. And addicting!

Use a small stamp element over and over to create a larger one. Ex: I used a small October Afternoon branch stamp over and over to create a larger TREE for this Nature Layout about A.J


Punches and deckle scissors are back! My favorites are just plain old pinking-shears and the scallop border punch from Fiskars. It is actually called "treading water" and we sell it at the shop!

No comments: