Friday, February 6, 2009

Screaming?

I absolutely LOVE this little vintage find. It makes me smile every time I look at it beside my desk. What does it have to do with? Who knows! But I think it is so very sweet and very funny. I kinda feel like that lately...like anyone could push MY button and I would possibly just SCREAM. I think my plate has been just a bit full and my mind is on alot of things. I am all over the place with the shop and Real Estate... but when all is said and done, I kinda enjoy the chaos. Just watch out, I still may scream! Hehe. I have a few things to run by you...
1. I would like to create a "SIGNIFICANT OTHER" E-MAILING LIST. It is my solution to the "perfect gift" problem. I would like to gather emails of those who would like to be notified when we have a great idea/promo for special events, holidays etc... they would only get an email every few months (so it wouldn't be bothersome) and it would ONLY go to them... so they could surprise their dear ones with something from the boutique. Like?
2. We are currently running a sweet little promo at live.love.scrap... for valentines day, you can receive the cutest little packaged gift certificate from us, you just have to let that special someone know! (and next time, if they are on the NEW email list, you don't have to be the middleman. what a surprise!)

No comments: