Tuesday, February 17, 2009

{learning}

I really need to figure out photoshop one of these days... It is one of those things I REALLY want to know, and also am aware that once I do{like sewing on a page}...I will never be the same.I did figure out the basic photo editing program on my computer. Had some fun with the aging tool as you can see. loved it.
{elementary I know. I'm learning}
We took a little day to ourselves on this past Saturday...Valentines Day. We gave each other small important gifts that really meant something.
We took our pups to the "bark park". Adventure and a half. I think it may take a bit of practice to get used to doggie park rules. We were the maniacs barking at everyone and making a muddy mess.
{Still fun though}

Theo right before his haircut. long overdue.

No comments: